mardi 18 mai 2010

A la blogueuse de chez nous...



Il y a tout ce qui me plaît là dedans du nude, des couleurs, du style décalé, du vintage, de la femme tour en rondeur...
It has everything I like in there the nude colors, offbeat style, vintage, wowen with curves...



Etant en période d'examens des photos seront publiées qu'en fin de semaine, Keep in touch!!!
Due to my exam time, photos will be published at the end of the weekend, Keep in touch!!

7 commentaires:

  1. what a nice blog!
    thanks for sharing this!

    X.O.X.O.
    The Queen of Queer

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wow amazing looks, love the pink shoes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. awesomep pics :)
    good luck on the tests !

    and im not too sure about the french phrase u wrote on my comments for the loreal thing.. i kno parce que means becuase.. but the rest, im sorta confused.haha..

    perhaps u can enlighten me ?

    visit/follow/comment my blog back at..
    GLISTERS & BLISTERS

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love those shoes!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. great blog !
    love the shoes !

    thanks alot of for stopping by at my blog :)
    xx GLISTERS & BLISTERS

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. great blog !
    love d shoes !

    thanks alot of for stopping by at my blog :)
    xx GLISTERS & BLISTERS

    RépondreSupprimer

Laisse ton lien pour que je puisse à mon tour visiter ton blog!Merci... ;)
Let your link of your blog, I'll visit it!! Thanks... ;)